2021 GENERAL BOARDING TIPS
EXPERIENCE SERVICE AT A NEW ALTITUDE
Ibom Air is committed to safety, service excellence, hospitality & innovation. Fly Ibom Air for unparalleled customer service and memorable travel experiences. We are proud to be the airline of choice for customers in Nigeria, West Africa & beyond. We truly appreciate your loyalty!
IMPORTANT TO NOTE BEFORE YOU FLY
- Avoid a queue, check-in online! Online check opens 24 hours before scheduled time of departure (STD) and closes 1 hour prior to STD.
- Airport check-in closes 45 minutes prior to STD.
- If you have already checked in online, airport acceptance of baggage closes 35 minutes prior to STD.
- Hand baggage will be assessed at check-in and is subject to passenger volume. Larger hand baggage may need to be checked in.
- Please do not place Laptops, iPad, power banks, e-cigarettes, medications and other fragile/valuable items in your checked baggage. Remember to keep them in your hand baggage.
Our goal is to have a quick and organized boarding process for every flight in order to get you to your destination on time. We aim to board Premium Economy class passengers first, followed by those needing special assistance and those traveling with children aged 5 or less.
On Ibom Air, we offer advanced seat assignments. Seats can be chosen when you book or later via the manage booking section of our site. No matter which cabin you are seated in, our seats have been designed to ensure that you fly in complete comfort during your flight
ALSO READ: WELL-BEING ON BOARD IBOM AIR FLIGHTS
Food and Drinks
In Economy class, we offer complimentary fresh tasty snacks and beverages. In Premium Economy class, we offer a variety of enhanced superior inflight services.
Safety and Security
At Ibom Air, safety & security is our #1 priority. We are committed to ensuring the safety and well-being of our passengers and crew at all times. Our aircraft are equipped with the latest safety devices and on-board technologies. We encourage you to pay close attention to our pre-flight safety demonstration and safety cards provided on board