Words to look out for:
- An item of relative importance in a hierarchy of needs. Starts with ‘PR’ and ends with ‘TY’
- Recently made or created. Starts with ‘N’, ends with ‘W’
- The act of deciding. Starts with ‘DE’, ends with ‘ON’
- A result that one is attempting to achieve. Starts with ‘GO’, ends with ‘LS’
- The place set for the end of a journey. Starts with ‘DES’, ends with ‘TION’
- The beginning of a life. Starts with ‘BI’ ends with ‘TH’
- The point intended to be hit. Starts with ‘A’ ends with ‘M’
- The beginning of something. Starts with ‘OR’, ends with ‘IN’
- To begin, start. Starts with, ‘COM’, ends with ‘NCE’
- The origin, start, or point at which something comes into being. Starts with ‘GEN’, ends with ‘SIS’
- Firm, unyielding, determined. Starts with ‘RES’, ends with ‘UTE’
- The state of being resolute. Starts with ‘RES’, ends with ‘ION’
- One who has never engaged in any sexual activity at all. Starts with ‘VI’, ends with ‘IN’
- Having a hereditary or official right or privilege. Starts with ‘PRER’, ends with ‘TIVE’
- A set of tasks that fulfills a purpose or duty; an assignment set by an employer. Starts with ‘MIS’, ends with ‘ION’
- The time rate of flow of electric charge. Starts with ‘CUR’, ends with ‘ENT’
- Continuing in a course of action without regard to discouragement, opposition or previous failure. Starts with ‘PRES’, ends with ‘ANCE’
- To begin to brighten with daylight. Starts with ‘D’, ends with ‘N’
- Suitable to effect some desired end or the purpose intended. Starts with ‘EXP’, ends with ‘ENT’
- The selection of one thing or person over others. Starts with ‘PREF’, ends with ‘ENCE’
- The act of doing that which begins anything. Starts with ‘BEGI’, ends with ‘NING’
- The act of determining, or the state of being determined. Starts with ‘DETE’, ends with ‘TION’
Hints to find words:
GSNIEES: The origin, start, or point at which something comes into being.
MECNENDIUM: A period of ten years.
TREONICE: New; recent.
AYRE: The time it takes the Earth to complete one revolution of the Sun.
LCAETEACRE: To cause to move faster; to quicken the motion of; to add to the speed of.
DVCIESRO: To find or learn something for the first time.
SESENCE: The inherent nature of a thing or idea.
PORTPONIUTY: A chance for advancement, progress or profit.
ATIATN: To accomplish; to achieve.
NIOMTIBA: To seek after ambitiously or eagerly; to covet.
Use the words that fall on the numbers 1-13 to complete the quotation.
“The start of something new, brings the hope of something